Sunday, November 2, 2008

Introducing Dorothy the Darling Dodo


This is Dorothy, as mentioned in my previous post! She is a crochet Dodo bird, made for me by my dear dear roommate who stayed up late into the night creating me a dodo just because I said I liked them and would love to have one:) Isn't my roomie good to me?!

Anywho, Dorothy has become my traveling companion. I will probably never post pictures of myself on this blog, so now, Dorothy can be in the pictures when I want to post about something I did recently!

This picture is from Fall Break a few weeks ago; this is Dorothy waiting until our name was called for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants (which will also remain annonymous...sorry! hehe!). Let's just say it is lovely and relaxed, but very nice, and they have fabulous soup, and the very best hot ham and swiss sandwich ever! Mmmmmm.....now I'd like to go again....but I regress.

Please welcome dear Dorothy:)

3 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

A dodo bird! Haha that's pretty amazing. You have a really great roommate :)

Harpweaver said...

yes I do:)

Harpweaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.